- Home /
- Training & Certification- Introduction to JAVA
|Introduction to JAVA|
Training at Nhames Limited is a wonderful experience.
Introduction to Java Programming :
This training introduces the structure, syntax, and programming paradigm of the Java™ language and platform. You’ll learn the Java syntax you are most likely to encounter professionally and Java programming idioms you can use to build robust, maintainable Java applications. you will be guided through the essentials of object-oriented programming on the Java platform, including fundamental Java syntax and its use. You’ll get started with creating Java objects and adding behavior to them, and conclude with an introduction to the Java Collections Framework, with considerable ground covered in between. read more
The two-part “Introduction to Java programming” tutorial is intended to get software developers who are new to Java technology up and running with object-oriented programming (OOP) and real-world application development using the Java language and platform.
This first part is a step-by-step introduction to OOP using the Java language. The tutorial begins with an overview of the Java platform and language and is followed by instructions for setting up a development environment consisting of a Java Development Kit (JDK) and the Eclipse IDE. Once you have been introduced to your development environment’s components, you will begin learning basic Java syntax hands-on.
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Concepts
- How to think in Terms of Objects
- Advanced Object-Oriented Concepts
- The Anatomy of a Class
- Class design Guidelines
- Mastering Inheritance and Composition
- Designing with Objects
- Frameworks and Reuse: Designing with Interfaces and Abstract Classes
- Building Objects
- Objects and Portable Data XML
- Creating Objects Models with UML
- Persistent Objects: Serialization and Relational Databases
- Objects and the Internet
- Objects and Client/Server Applications