|Diploma in Supply Chain Management|
Diploma in Supply Chain Management can provide you a background for a career in production, service, government or retail industry. With supply chain diploma, you may work as a supply and procurement manager, distribution manager, inventory manager, import/export goods manager, transportation manager, e-Business or electronic trading manager, or operations manager.
Why study Supply Chain Management?
- Demonstrate your competence in supply chain management to employers
- Earn an affordable qualification recognised in UK framework (SCQF)
- Enhance global acceptance through a diploma benchmarked against European Qualifications Framework (EQF)
- Join the global community of supply chain professionals
Who is it for?
There are no formal entry requirements. Diploma in Supply Chain Management is open to all – from school leavers to graduates and professionals.
However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals responsible for procurement, logistics, supply-chain and product development
- University students planning a career in supply chain management
- Someone with a general interest in logistics and supply chain.
Diploma in Supply Chain Management covers following areas:
- Scope & nature of supply chain management
- Global supply chain operations
- Supply chain design & planning
- Lean Supply Management
- Agile Supply Chain
- Purchasing function and supplier selection process
- Supply chain relationship and integration
- Future challenges in supply chain
Result & Certificate
Please note that your certificate is issued by the exam body once you pass the exam, your result is made available Immediately after finishing the exam on Pearson VUE platform.
The certificate and transcript will be couriered (using ROYAL MAIL or ‘similar’) to the address given by you in your Pearson VUE web account. Hence, it is important that you provide detail and absolutely correct postal address with postcode in your Pearson VUE web account.
It may take up to 6 weeks to receive the certificate. If you DO NOT receive your certificate within 6 weeks from the date of successful completion of the exam, please contact us.