Diploma in Information Technology enhances knowledge and understanding of project planning, IT project management, system development, compliance issues, IS implementation and decision making process of information systems. This diploma is credit rated by Scottish Qualifications Authority at Level 6 on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF).
Why study IT?
- Demonstrate your fundamental competence in information technology
- Earn an affordable diploma credit rated in UK framework (SCQF)
- Enhance global acceptance through a diploma benchmarked against European Qualifications Framework (EQF)
Who is it for?
There are no formal entry requirements. Diploma in Information Technology is open to all – from school leavers to graduates and professionals.
However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals working with/in information technology or information systems
- University students studying Business and IT
- Someone with a general interest in information technology.
- Someone planning to study Computer related courses in the University abroad
- Someone planning to go into higher certifications in IT
Diploma in Information Technology covers following areas:
- IT in the context of Business Strategy
- Impact of IT
- IS functions: organisational issues
- Feasibility studies for IT projects
- Project management in the context of IT
- IS development process
- User requirements in the systems analysis
- Issues surrounding external design
- Software sources
- Quality assurance and testing in systems development
- Issues surrounding system implementation
- Security, legal compliance and post system implementation issues
Result & Certificate
Please note that your certificate is issued by the exam body once you pass the exam, your result is made available Immediately after finishing the exam on Pearson VUE platform.
The certificate and transcript will be couriered (using ROYAL MAIL or ‘similar’) to the address given by you in your Pearson VUE web account. Hence, it is important that you provide detail and absolutely correct postal address with postcode in your Pearson VUE web account.
It may take up to 6 weeks to receive the certificate. If you DO NOT receive your certificate within 6 weeks from the date of successful completion of the exam, please contact us.