Converged solutions have changed the entire communications fabric. The convergence between telecommunications and Data Communications has made it possible for both voice and data traffic to be carried through the same infrastructure and this has immense benefit for business as a whole.
We install Cisco Unified communications products but since we adhere to the general SIP protocols, other Unified vendor’s product could be added or install as primary infrastructure.New Communications Experiences
Global value chains, mobile workforces, social networking, pervasive video, and information overload: this is the new normal. To address these business complexities, Cisco Unified Communications products connect people, information, and teams, helping to enable comprehensive and effective collaboration. With Cisco Unified Communications, your organization can:
- Connect co-workers, partners, vendors, and customers with the information and expertise they need
- Access and share video on the desktop, on the road, and on-demand, as easily as making a phone call
- Facilitate better interactions, dynamically bringing together individuals, virtual workgroups, and teams
- Extend the corporate network so mobile workers can be productive anywhere
- Innovate across the value chain by integrating collaboration and communications into applications and business processes
Cisco Unified Communications delivers a high-quality, highly secure experience across any workspace, which can help your organization:
- Shorten sales and customer service cycles
- Reduce time-to-market
- Adapt more quickly to market changes
- Encourage innovation
Cisco Unified Communications uses the network as a platform for collaboration, allowing you to deploy applications onsite, on-demand, and in blended deployment models. The product portfolio includes:
- Collaboration Applications: Voice, video, and web conferencing; messaging; mobile applications; and enterprise social software keep you connected and productive.
- Customer Collaboration: closer to customers, while increasing satisfaction, and loyalty. Proactively connect people with the information, expertise, and support they need. Read more on Cisco Site