|Certified Project Management Analyst|
Certified Project Management Analyst (CPMA) qualification offers a broad approach to project management to apply your learning in a wide range of industries, including construction, engineering, education, health, commerce, Information Technology, and research and development. CPMA is quality assured and credit rated by Scottish Qualifications Authority at Level 7 on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) with 30 credit points.
Why study CPMA?
- Use post-nominal letters ‘CPMA’ after your name!
- Demonstrate your competence in Project Management to the employers
- Earn an affordable qualification recognised in UK framework (SCQF)
- Enhance global acceptance through a qualification benchmarked against European Qualifications Framework (EQF)
- Join the global community of project managers
Who is it for?
There are no formal entry requirements for CPMA. The qualification is open to all – from school leavers to post graduates and employees who want to increase their knowledge and skills in project management.
However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals responsible to manage different projects of a business
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of project management and/or further study
- Someone with a general interest in project management.
CPMA covers following areas:
- Concepts of Project and Project Management
- Feasibility of a project
- Component of a Project Life Cycle and relevant issues
- Project Management Methodologies
- Tools and techniques to manage projects successfully
- Issues of the project budget, risk management and project management software
- Issues of Project Control, Termination, Review and Evaluation of Projects
Result & Certificate
Please note that your certificate is issued by the exam body once you pass the exam, your result is made available Immediately after finishing the exam on Pearson VUE platform.
The certificate and transcript will be couriered (using ROYAL MAIL or ‘similar’) to the address given by you in your Pearson VUE web account. Hence, it is important that you provide detail and absolutely correct postal address with postcode in your Pearson VUE web account.
It may take up to 6 weeks to receive the certificate. If you DO NOT receive your certificate within 6 weeks from the date of successful completion of the exam, please contact us.