|ITIL® Managing Across LifeCycle |
Training at Nhames Limited is a wonderful experience.
The ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle Qualification is a capstone module which is aimed at those candidates interested in achieving ITIL® Expert Level, for which this module is a key requirement.
- This is the ITIL® course that leads to the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management certification. In this course, you’ll be immersed in the contents of the ITIL® publications. You’ll focus on business, management, and supervisory objectives, purposes, processes, functions, and activities, and you will examine the interfaces and interactions between the processes covered in the Service Lifecycle. This course is designed using a case study-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL® best practices.
You need at least 17 point credit + 2-4 years of relevant work experience to be able to attend MALC training. Also it is recommended that you review the 2011 editions of the following ITIL publications and complete at least 28 hours of personal study:
- Service Strategy (ISBN 9780113313044)
- Service Design (ISBN 9780113313051)
- Service Transition (ISBN 9780113313068)
- Service Operation (ISBN 9780113313075)
- Continual Service Improvement (ISBN 9780113313082)
ITIL Authorised Training Organization