What is this course about?
Digital marketing provides a solution to create a global audience for your product and/or services. The importance of online marketing is growing as billions get on to the internet to interact and transact. Digital media influences the way your consumers make purchasing decisions; enables business around the clock and overcomes barriers of distance, providing convenience and choice to your customer.
Our Digital Marketing training are comprehensive courses which prepare you to understand and leverage the powerful channels and tools that technology provides. It enables you to learn and review how the various channels and digital properties can support the business goals of your organization.
Through the Introduction to Digital Marketing course, you will gain a high level understanding of Web Analytics, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC), Conversion Optimization, Content Marketing and Mobile Marketing, enabling you to take informed decisions and strategize your online marketing efforts. This course is suitable for all business roles from fresh recruits to function heads and business owners and is the stepping stone to begin your digital marketing learning journey.
You will have un-hindered 30 days access to the online course from the day of activation.
You will Learn how to:
- Understand the digital media, its power and potential
- Discover and internalize online marketing tools, tactics and jargon
- Basic understanding of SEO, PPC, Social Media, Web Analytics and Content Marketing
- Gain the context to take business decisions involving the digital media and online marketing
- Get ready to deep dive into advanced online marketing topics
Who should Attend this Course:
- Fresh graduates
- Business owners
- Web Designers
- Web Marketers
- Professionals in their early career
- Marketing Professionals
Click here to enlarge/collapse Course Preview
- Lesson 1 – Search Engine Optimization
- 1.1 Overview
- 1.2 Introduction
- 1.3 What is SEO?
- 1.4 How Do Search Engines Work?01:21
- 1.5 Results and Position
- 1.6 SEO Processes in Large & Small Companies
- 1.7 Learning More About SEO
- Lesson 2: -Introduction to Social Media
- Lesson 3: -Introduction to PPC
- Lesson 4:- Introduction to Conversion Optimization
- Lesson 5:- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Lesson 6:- Introduction to Content Marketing
- Lesson 7:- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
Are you interested in this course but would like to have more information about it before registering? Simply give us your email address to receive samples, discounts and more information.
Fill this form and get more information