|CCIE Lab Training|
Training at Nhames Limited is a wonderful experience.
CCIE is the premiere certification exam in Cisco certification, CCIE certification is almost the same as having PHD in Internetworking.
We are organizing a Six day CCIE Lab boot camp which kicks off on Saturday 15, 22, 29, with about eight hours each day and Sundays 16, 23, 30 about 5 hours per day on Sundays, All in August 2015..
The 2nd lab training this year will come up on Saturdays 14, 21, 28 eight hours each day and on Sundays 15, 22, 29 about 5 hours per day:
BUT PLEASE REGISTER AHEAD!
Other Dates for 2016 will be announced later.
Tolulope Ogunsina CCIE #:23783
Tolulope is a double CCIE holder both in R&S and Securty. Tolu passed both exams in Lagos Nigeria. Tolulope will come with his wealth of experience and give you tips and styles on how to approach this exam and how to pass your CCIE lab with ease.
The main instructor is assisted by Tosin Popoola CCIE#26230 who passed his CCIE R&S early this year and has been certified as an excellent instructor by all who had contact with his training style. All SHELL staff he trained recently in the new ROUTE & SWITCHE module of CCNP rated him as excellent 98%.
FULL PROFILE: |TOLULOPE OGUNSINA|
Tolulope Ogunsina is a first class Computer Engineering graduate of Covenant University. He has worked on several Network Engineering Projects, some of which include; Network, Restructuring, Management and Accounting Solution for Union Bank of Nigeria PLC, Local Area Network Restructuring and Management for Cadbury Nigeria PLC. He was part of the team that successfully deployed state-wide Area Network including, LAN, MAN, WAN and Internet Connectivity and Network Security for the Cross River State Government.
Mr. Ogunsina possesses a lot of industry certifications including the
2 Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certifications in Routing & Switching and Security, the highest Industry network qualification attainable in the world today.
Asides from working on several projects, Mr. Tolulope has also
successfully mentored a lot of Cisco Certified Network Professionals
in attaining certifications and becoming better Network Engineers.
Mr Tolulope also serves as a Senior Network Consultant with Quanteq Technology Services Limited.
You can sit for your CCIE mobile exams in Nigeria, 3 windows are available, April, July and December. These exam dates and months can be changed by Cisco, please contact Cisco website for more information on dates and booking
Take Away Materials:
1. INE/IPX Workbooks
2. CODs Videos
4. 2 sessions each (5 hours) of access to Online Rack Rentals
5. Latest CCIE Cert dumps
* Including Lunch and Coffee break
BENEFITS OF THIS BOOT-CAMP:
- Guidance and mentoring throughout the CCIE study process
- Relevant, comprehensive and up to date CCIE R&S materials for the
new CCIE R&S lab blueprint.
- Technical review of all the topics on the R&S blueprint. This would
include teachings, powerpoint sessions and practical hands-on using
GNS3 (Dynamips GUI solution) and online rack rental.
- Interaction with CCIEs and other students with a similar goals.
- Creation of a CCIE study group here in Nigeria for the study of the CCIE.
- Objective accessment of their curret skillset and an individual
study pattern recommendation.
- Q&A Sessions on non-technical aspects of the CCIE journey..
Nhames Limited has produced over 8 CCIE personnel, make sure you are one of the next.
Register NOW! | SEATs are Limited|
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of:
- Frame Relay
- Catalyst 3550 and 3560 Switches
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP) v2
- IGP Route Redistribution
- Controlling IGP Updates with Route Maps and Distribute Lists
- BGP-4 Neighbor Relationships (including Route Reflectors and Confederations)
- Filtering BGP Updates using Prefix Lists, AS Path Access Lists, Communities, and Route Maps
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Attribute Manipulation
- IPv6 Interior Routing Protocols
- Multiprotocol Label Switching and Layer 3 VPN
- Advanced Catalyst 3550 Layer 2 and Layer 3 Topics
- WAN QOS (Frame Relay, PPP)
- LAN QOS
- Advanced IP Access Lists
- IP Multicast Routing using PIM Sparse and Dense Modes
- Address Administration, including Network Address Translation (NAT), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP), etc.
- Exam-taking tips and techniques